Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My two new best friends

Well, I think we've set a record related to sickness at our house. Now it is pretty impressive when we set a record because there generally isn't very much that we haven't seen--I mean we've had hospitalizations every year for the last 6 (and this does not include child birth!). We haven't been to the hospital yet this year--should I even say that? Anyway, our new record--4 out of 6 are currently ill. Sara, whom we've affectionately dubbed "the immune system of steel girl" and I are the only two that have escaped. Fortunately, I don't think anyone has anything serious. Three have stomach stuff, one has a weird fever and nothing else (probably what doctors call a "virus" (something they call it when they can't find anything specifically wrong) and one has croup. Now if your brain is in gear this morning and you've done the math you can see that what I just listed equals 5 people not 4 people. That is because one has both stomach & croup. Yes, I think that is a first as well. It is probably the same virus. He's (Nathan) getting checked out at noon so we'll see if it "virus" or something else. Anyway, introducing my two new best friends (even if they don't work, they give me hope! well, pic upload isn't working so you will just have to stay in suspense. Time to go to the doctor...):

No comments: