Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Current happenings

Here's exactly what is happening right now at my house:

We are all listening to the radio and the dishwasher

Ashley is dancing around the living room singing "o my monster, o my monster, o my monster, frankenstein"

Sara is reading Ashley's school library book about the planets.

John is "reading" his Blue's Clue book

Nathan is trying to convince me that I need to vaccuum the couch. He's already taken half the cushions off. BTW, it is clean. I just vaccuumed it last week.

I'm sitting next to a box of kleenexes wondering how long my cold is going to stick around since the kids (except Sara of course) have had theirs for about a week and I'm day number 2. I'm also staring at the chicken that needs to be pounded for supper.

Well, blogging time is over. Ashley is now doing ballerina twirls (kind of) and attempting to teach John how to do them. Nathan is shouting "cannonball" off the couch. And the chicken isn't going to pound itself.

No comments: