Saturday, October 18, 2008

I kissed a stranger at the airport...

Okay, not really, but I knew it would grab your attention and it did kind of feel like I was kissing a stranger. Joe returned from his 2 week long mission trip last evening. And he had grown a goatee. It actually didn't look that bad. He looked completely different. Alas, you won't get to see it because he shaved it off almost as soon as he got home. And, no, it wasn't because I begged him to. I think it was driving him CRAZY! He said that if I had said "WOW, you look totally hot with that goatee!" he would have kept it. Of course, I think he looks totally hot with or without the goatee! Welcome home Joe!!!

1 comment:

The Bullhorn said...

You only think I look hot now because you haven't seen me for the last two weeks. I missed you too, honey. I love you!