Wednesday, May 30, 2007

in my defense

My husband is feeling left out. Last week he mentioned to me how I don't include him in my blog posts. I got to thinking about it and realized that he was right. So I have been on the lookout for things to blog about concerning him. It was then that I realized why I haven't included him--he has requested me not too. Let me explain--there was a perfect example of this that occurred this morning. We had a, ummm, shall we say situation occur which would have been absolutely perfect to blog about (and personally I think y'all would have found it hysterical). However, the first thing my husband said after it occurred was that I couldn't blog about it. So if you are wondering why I haven't included him, in my defense, I really don't think it is totally my fault. I really do love my husband even if you don't hear much about him!

No comments: