Friday, July 27, 2007

My camera

Just a few weeks ago my mom commented on the fact that I had been able to maintain the same camera for quite sometime and how well it was still working. It was a statement that never should have been made. Yep, I've lost my camera. As I look through my past I realize that I am fairly hard on cameras for some reason. I either lose them (although right now aside from the present one I can't think of another one I've lost) or they break. I'm not sure I've ever gotten a camera just for the fun of getting a new one to replace the one I already have. I have searched this house from top to bottom. And, considering my house is fairly clean from clutter right now, I am amazed that I haven't found it. My only hope is that it shows up in one of the packed boxes that I unpack in a few weeks. However, the timing really couldn't be worse considering I was rather hoping to take pictures of said packed boxes. Out of desperation I went and pick up some disposable cameras. This is an adjustment for all of us--John really wanted to see the picture I took the other day and we had to explain to him the concept of film development. He just stared at us blankly and looked like he thought we had returned to the ice age. I'm just hoping I can remember the context of all the pictures I take. My memory is not what it once was...

1 comment:

Garden Girl said...

Okay, I'm almost scared to say this after reading your post, but would you like to borrow our camera? Our camcorder can take pictures so it's not like I'd be without one. Sacrifice for our brothers and sisters, right? Come on by and pick it up.