Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Redneck Retro Rocket Train Ride

About this time yesterday my kids were in the basement (our play room). I was in the kitchen doing something-can't really remember what but I know it must of been important. Evidently while they were in the basement John decided to get creative. He put in his hillbilly teeth (AKA bubba teeth) which I knew he was doing because I helped him find them. Then he took Nathan's retro rocket and set it on the train table. At this point he decided to go for a ride on the train table. It was one of those moments that I really wish I had a picture of--I'm sure it would be priceless. But, alas, all I got to see of it was the busted top lip when he crashed down off the table. Needless to say, I think he's learned his lesson and probably won't be going for any more redneck retro rocket train rides in the near future.

No comments: