Sunday, July 8, 2007

My Kindergartener

My youngest daughter, Ashley, has a gift of drama. I really do think it is a gift and at some point in her life will be very useful. But, currently it explains why the last couple of weeks when she has told me that her teeth hurt I didn't really pay attention. I mean, why would your teeth hurt? I was also a little reluctant to touch her tooth yesterday when she told me it was wiggly. Honestly, I wasn't expecting it to be. Much to my surprise, it was extremely wiggly. Then I felt like a bad mom, because it explained why it would have hurt over the last couple of weeks. It was soooo wiggly (and the tooth next to it) that Daddy was able to pull both of them out this morning with no tears from Ashley. So now she is officially looking like a kindergartener.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I always grieve a little over the loss of baby teeth (one of my quirks). She'll be growing in her "WOMAN TEETH." It just always seems too early...