Saturday, February 23, 2008

My early spring organization...

It was one of those days that I awoke feeling restless and wanting to do something major. Fortunately I have a husband who is usually agreeable when I have these moods. So we rearranged furniture and now I have an office/guestroom. Until midday, each of the kids had their own bedroom. However, Nathan's room was absolutely huge. When we first moved we were planning on having he and John share a room, but the timing was not right and neither of them were ready for that. Six months later and I think they are both ready. So we moved John's loft to Nathan's room and all of John's toys and furniture. And now I am blogging in my new office. It's great. And at some point we will either put a futon or a bed in here and people can actually sleep some place besides the floor when they visit. We'll just see how tomorrow morning goes with John and Nathan in the same room... Oh, and I got two closets organized too. Can you tell I'm ready for spring?!

2 comments:

Anna said...

I'm ready for spring, too, Karen! And, has it been 6 months already since you moved! My goodness!

LivingFree said...

I love to rearrange... I announced to Glenn yesterday that I wanted to swap some rooms around...I know he probably doesn't get to thrilled since he has to move all the heavy furniture...I pointed out that it's cheaper than buying a new house or new furniture...only time tells what it the best use of a space.