Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My window view...

So I love living in small town midwest America--especially on nights like tonight. It is currently 6 degrees outside and no, that isn't the reason I like living here. As you probably know there is a lunar eclipse tonight (or as Ashley calls it --lunar elliptical--maybe the moon needs to exercise a little more...) Anyway, I wanted to see the eclipse but, for obvious reasons, I didn't want to go outside. And, I don't have too!!! Our street is dark enough that we can see it very clearly from our house and I can see it out my front window. It is so incredible to think that right at this moment the earth is going to perfectly line up with the moon and the sun. And I'm getting to see it from my warm living room.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Yes, I got to see the eclipse as well & enjoyed it from my window as well. Nice!