Friday, February 22, 2008

Name that movie...part II

Okay, so the last movie wasn't that challenging. Joe and I have decided what movie we are watching tonight after the kids go to bed. Here are some lines from it... Once it's been guessed I'll write more about the movie... (And , yes, Alissa, it's a given that you know what movie this is!)

"I got a reason for wantin' to stay."
"Would that reason be wearin' a striped skirt and be workin' in surgery?"
"Aye, and it's a better lookin' reason than any of you gents have got."

4 comments:

Alissa said...

This one is definitely in my top 10. "There's a war going on. How is it YOU are headed west?" "Well, i faced to the north and real sudden-like turned left."

Alissa said...

The BAD thing is that the director's cut DVD deleted out some of the greatest lines, like, "One of these days, you and I are gonna have a SERIOUS disagreement."

Horn herd mom said...

"Stay Alive!!! I will find you! You just stay alive!"

Anna said...

I have NO IDEA what movie you're talking about!