Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Oh the trauma...

Sara lost another tooth. This is number 5 for her so I don't have a picture. Actually she is about to lose another one so I'll take a picture then. (okay, so maybe I am a little lazy...). She was convinced that it wasn't ready to come out. Daddy was convinced otherwise. I didn't actually feel the tooth so I can't really give an opinion. What I do know is that it came out within 10 seconds of Joe pulling it. However, the screaming that ensued before and after the tooth was removed was much longer. It was very traumatic for all involved and all observers. The following day John asked me if his teeth were going to start coming out when he turned 5. I said "probably". He then informed me that he didn't want his teeth to come out when he was 5. I asked him at what age he wanted his teeth to come out. After a few moments of thought, he said "I think when I'm 1,000". Maybe we will usher him out of the room the next time a tooth comes out...

No comments: