Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A sign of....

something, but I'm not really sure what. Ashley's birthday is NOT on the 23rd; it is on the 22nd. It is written in my calendar and I know we celebrated on the right day. I must admit that it is not as bad as the time I called the pediatrician to get Nathan an appointment when he was a baby. Now keep in mind when Nathan was a baby my oldest child was 4 (she turned 5 the following February) and they were all at home with me. When the nurse asked for his birthday I didn't get the day OR the year right. It was fairly embarrassing--especially since I didn't get a real compassionate nurse. In fact, she was pretty sure that I wasn't his mother by the end of the conversation. But I challenge anyone to remember birthdays of 4 kids when you've only had 2 hours of sleep the night before and the years they were born were 01, 02, 04 & 05 AND 2 of the 4 were screaming when I was on the phone... I'm not really sure what my excuse is today.

No comments: