Friday, April 4, 2008

Taste the fury of my sword...

Photobucket
The boys and dad decided to release some testosterone yesterday morning before Joe left for work. With that were shouts of "Taste the fury of my sword!" and "I'll save you fair lady!" Of course, I got to play swords later which added some confusion to the last statement which John shouted as he pierced me in the stomach with his sword. Either I'm not considered a fair lady since I was playing the foe or perhaps he has a fair lady in mind of whom he hasn't shared with me yet. Whatever the case, I must say that my death scene was fairly impressive and I'm sure would have gotten me an audition in Hollywood had I taped it.

1 comment:

The Bullhorn said...

I think you cease to be a "fair lady" about the time you become a combatant. But don't worry honey, you will always be my lady fair, and I'll always defend you from our little brigands...