Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The boat raft (seriously--what is the official name of this thing?)

Ashley has a new love. It is called a boat raft. I think--not really sure if that is the official name or not. In any case, Grandpa has a boat and in addition to skiing, this year he got a raft to pull behind it. These pictures really do not do Ashley's joy justice. I'm not sure I've ever seen her more excited to do something. And, considering she weighs pretty much nothing, when they go over some of the wakes she is airborn about 2 feet in the air squealing with absolute delight. Daddy was encouraging her last night to let go and wave her hands in the air--Mommy was a little stressed over that. I think she would probably enjoy it more if I wasn't in the back of the boat screaming at her to hang on--like she can even here me. I probably just look like some crazy women riding in a boat waving her arms to her with her mouth moving. Sara enjoys it as well although she is definitely content to stay in calmer waters.
Just in case you can't see Nathan's face, he is NOT enjoying his first ride.
This one's blurry, but you get the idea.Joe and our brother-in-law buddy. This is right before Joe made one of two entertaining dismounts.
Kristen and Steve--Joe's younger sister and brother.

No comments: