Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The earth declares His glory

I have never seen a moth like this--that I can remember. Although now that I type that I'm wondering if I have and just don't remember when. In any case, the kids found this one the other morning and we all were in awe. We've also found ones that look like tree bark and leaves and absolutely pure white ones.

"All heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge. There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard. Their voice goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world." Psalm 19:1-4

2 comments:

Garden Girl said...

HHM - that is very cool. I've never seen a moth like that that I can remember. I think it is a Clymene moth though - do a google image search on that and see if you think I'm right....

Miss ya!

crazy mom of 4 said...

That is such a neat looking bug. Very unusual