Sunday, July 20, 2008

the dead baby alligator????

So I was outside last week checking out my vegetable garden. It was early morning, but my definition of "early" has changed this summer--I think it was around 8ish. And, important to note, I hadn't had my coffee yet. I watered my veggies, which are looking great, and then I glanced over by the fence and realized there was a dead baby alligator lying in my backyard. Yep, a dead baby alligator. Yes, I know it didn't make sense to me either, but it certainly looks that way, don't you think? What do you think it is???

2 comments:

Kim Bittner said...

haha =] funny. Jacob thought that it looked like a baby alligator too. lol

Alissa said...

Hilarious!! Yes, it does look like a dead baby alligator....
But I am wondering if a certain aunt is partly responsible for this particular morning scare, as it looks a lot like a certain toy said aunt gave John for Christmas.
;) ???