Friday, January 7, 2011

Complete Randomness

Look who lost another tooth!

  • I've become very attached to my new phone. I'm afraid I've become one of "those people" who would probably go into immediate heart problems if I ever lost my phone. At this point I have everything on it...my lists, my calendar, my contacts, my camera etc.
  • We had a celebration with our 4 person weight loss team from last year. Of course, we went out to eat to celebrate. Our group lost a total of 124 lbs the last six months of last year. Not bad, I say...
  • John is getting ready for his pinewood derby. I'm sure you'll hear about it.
  • My laundry is caught up. Joe has commented about it all week...good comments...how impressed he is and how wonderful it is. I would have to agree with him that it is nice not to have run down to the laundry room wrapped in a towel in search of underwear. Sadly, I've told him he probably shouldn't get used to it.
  • We were all up and in the kitchen at 7am today. Yep, Christmas break is nearing an end and we are desperately trying to transition into "real world time" (as opposed to "lazy world time") before school and my work starts up again on Monday.
  • For all of you who live to the west of us in Iowa, we are headed your direction the beginning of next month. Joe is speaking at the Wild Game Feast. I'm pumped to see everyone and excited to wear my new favorite T-shirt...Love, Peace and Venison.
  • The girls and I have a new favorite toy...Shrinky Dinks. Love, love, love them. Even I can make beautiful jewelry so you know they must be good. A big THANK YOU to Aunt Kristen for providing hours of fun over Christmas break.
  • Another goal for 2011: eat more fruit. I'm not a big fruit eater. I don't care for it much. It doesn't taste horrible to me. I simply do not crave it. So, again, in an effort to spur on my children I've decided to more of it on my plan. First measurable fruit goal...always have a piece of fruit on my plate at breakfast.
  • I'm off to get on the elipitical so that my new favorite T-Shirt still fits me by the first weekend in February.

No comments: