Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Florida Part 2

 The first day at Disney we spent at Magic Kingdom.  I did not take my camera as they were calling for rain and I didn't want to risk it getting wet.  I was so disappointed that I didn't have my camera on the first day, I took the chance on the second day when we went to Animal Kingdom.  I had about 3 layers of plastic on it when it rained and it was fine.  I was so glad I had it as I was able to get some shots of the animals at the park.
If you zoom in you can see all the animals carved into the tree.  When I took the picture I didn't even realize that there were animals carved in it.  Pretty cool.
This whirly roller coaster was on of the kids' favorites.  However, I think the girls enjoyed Mt. Everest even more than this one.

If you know our Nathan at all, you would probably guess that this boy's favorite park was Animal Kingdom.  He is a true LOVER of animals.  He thoroughly enjoyed the safari.

Yes, it rained.  This was day two for the ponchos which is why there are a few holes in them.  We were waiting in line for the safari.  Disney is one of the few places that I really didn't mind wearing a poncho and getting a little wet.



I couldn't believe how realistic the safari was.  I didn't use the zoom on my camera for this photo.  The rhino was right there. 

No comments: