Wednesday, May 16, 2007

How many times have I told you??

I seem to be saying that a lot lately, so yesterday I decided to keep track of exactly how many times I did tell them different things. I didn't get nearly all of them, but it gave me some perspective. I thought you'd find it interesting.

  • Good Job!: 5 times
  • Nathan, no!: at least 30 times (I stopped counting at 11am--seriously!)
  • You lost your stool privelages: 1 time
  • Hand over the turkey: 1 time
  • John, leave your sister alone: 3 times
  • Sit down: 20 times
  • Do you understand why you got spanked?: 1 time, fortunately!
  • I love you: 11 times
  • Thank you: 12 times
  • some sort of phrase involving the word "privacy": 7 times
  • You can do it yourself, you are a big boy/girl: 5 times
  • Please go play: 5 times
  • What are the rules at the library?: 5 times (We went to the library yesterday)
  • Play in the basement or your room!: 5 times
  • No! The broom is not a sword!: 1 time
  • a phrase involving the word "potty": 6 times

1 comment:

Alissa said...

My two faves:

1)"Hand over the turkey."
What in the world? :) This is
hilarious.

2) "You've lost your stool privileges." This just struck me as funny because of the double meaning. ;)