Sunday, June 10, 2007

It's definitely time for our children to return

We heard some noises last night at supper. Actually Joe did. We were eating dinner and talking (a little) and suddenly he had a strange look on his face. He told me to be quiet and looked very serious. He was intently listening for something. Then he relaxed and said he heard something and thought there might be someone upstairs. This made me want to go track down the baseball bat. I'm always paranoid about their being someone in the house. (I think I've watched too many scary movies.) After a few minutes we concluded that he just heard us chewing our food. (BTW, we were having fried walleye--very delicious.) So we think it is probably time for the children to come home. I'm afraid if they don't we might get crazier than we already are.

No comments: