Sunday, September 23, 2007

The first pictures from inside our house

Well, I finally got part of my house clean enough to take some pictures. I don't have the pictures organized on the walls. I just kind of put them up because I figured they were safer there than on the floor. At some point we will be getting some bookcases and that will help determine where the pictures go. So, here is part of our new house:



Our living room: view from the front entry way

Our living room: view from the kitchen


Our entry way and dining room: view from the living room


Our kitchen: view from the dining room
We were getting ready for small group when I took these pictures. At some point in the next couple of weeks we will be getting a new dining room table. So you will get to see more pictures then. I also need to get better pics of the kitchen. It is fairly large and these don't really do it justice.


1 comment:

Garden Girl said...

HHM - the house looks lovely! I really like the red - okay, in a couple years, I'm going to be SICK of red - and when I enlarged one of the pics I saw the picture of us 5 couples! And its' not in the closet ;) :D

Love and miss you guys. May God bless your new home!