Friday, September 28, 2007

The Gin game is on!

You may notice a new listing along the left side of my blog. I will explain. Joe and I have begun playing Gin every night after the kids go to bed if we are both around and I'm not asleep. So, obviously, it doesn't happen every night. But, in order to keep us both honest, I decided to keep a running total of wins on the blog. We are both, ummmm, just slightly competitive. Only slightly--we've only had to ban one game (Monopoly) from our house so far because it was determined that it wasn't healthy for our marriage if we continued playing it. And so, in the spirit of honest competition, each day I will provide the added updates to the wins just in case in a few months one of us is tempted to make claims about who is winning overall that maybe aren't necessarily true. (Just for your information, we played to 100 the first two games. This has been changed beginning in the third game so that the game can last more than 4 hands. The third game is currently in process. For the sake of my pride, I won't currently divulge the score. Besides, it's not over yet.)

1 comment:

Anna said...

Hey, we need a Gin game update! :) How's it going?