Friday, September 14, 2007

My new slippers.

I have been looking for slippers like these for a long time--since last year. I was at a sleepover with Sara last year and a little girl had fluffy flip flop slippers that I thought were really cool. So I started looking for them and never found them--until today! Now, normally I am a fairly practical person. This is not true when it comes to shoes. I've never been practical when it comes to shoes--what they look like is much more important than how they feel or whether they are serving their appropriate purpose. These slippers are a great example of this--exactly how warm to do you think my feet will stay wearing flip flops on tile floor when it is 20 below in January? I know, not practical, but won't they look cute?! (The picture does not do them justice.) BTW, my girls put their very strong stamp of approval on them--I think the jeweled heart sold them.




3 comments:

The Rosetto's said...

Hey Karen

Love the blog and the flip flops!

Kim said...

Luke was sitting on my lap when I read this entry. He said "meow, meow" when he saw them. :)

I think they're cute!

Anna said...

I love them!! Very cute, and who cares if they're practical or not - fashion before function!! :-)

and, great toenail polish, BTW!