Friday, February 15, 2008

The pictures are coming...

Well, I finally got the pictures downloaded from my camera to my computer. I am way behind on posting John's birthday pictures. However, once I pulled down all the pictures that were on my camera I realized I was even further behind than that. I still had all the Christmas pictures on it. I had some other interesting things too. For example, there was a picture of a rotten onion. I very vaguely remember a funny story behind the rotten onion--something to do with Joe being a wimp about touching it--but the story is so vague in my memory that I will have to forgo that one. All that to say, the next few posts will be full of pics. Starting with this one:

Well, I was planning on showing you a fabulous picture of Joe's venison brats that he made for the first time this year. But I guess you'll have to remain in suspense since I can't get blogger to upload my pictures. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Garden Girl said...

Photobucket is your friend ;)