Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Favorite Things--Day 8

my John...my eldest son is so very interesting. Only God could have created a child like John. He has the wondrous ability to be completely laid back and oblivious to anything else going on in the world. And he can also be one of the most intense children I've ever met. He has a great appreciation in life for extreme order. His laugh is very infectious. His brain is amazing. He seems to be one of those rare people who is both right brained and left brained. He cherishes alone time in his room and loves snuggles on the couch. I thank God daily (yes, even in those moments when we are trying to get out the door and I've told him 8 times to find his socks and shoes and he can't remember what he is suppose to be doing) for my sweet "John, John".

No comments: